It's that time of the year again. I always look forward to is the Autumn/Winter season! Faux fur coats, pretty gloves and boots are always in for the season but 2016’s trends are not ones to miss.
We have rounded up the top 10 winter coats you need to have in your closet this season! Trends for this season are more diverse than ever, playing on cuts and textures, from Puffas to Faux Fur to Pastels, there’s something for every style and budget.
1. This Mango coat is expensive at £89.99 but for a handmade wool mix coat it is sure to keep you warm through the cold winter months.
2. The classic belted trench is chic and creates a flattering silhouette. Grab this Military Trench Coat from TopShop for £59.
3. The Parka Coat from Dorothy Perkins, £59, is one of our favs for the season. With faux fur and gold details it’s an
investment that won’t leave you out in the cold!
4.A quilted jacket in a classic khaki colour is a wardrobe must have. Pick up Superdry’s Quilted biker jacket for £74.99.
5. Perfect for day or night styles, this wrap coat from Dorothy Perkins, £49 is flattering on all sizes and won’t break your bank!
6. I love this textured jacket, £59 from M&S. perfectly cut for a fitted silhouette and lovely tan colour to choose from.
7. The ultimate chic coat for the season is this River Island Cape Coat for £110, featuring a double breasted design and large buckle belt. Pair with your hottest outfit for the night.
8. Fur and leather? Very close. This NewLook faux fur and leather look jacket, £44.99 is your perfect day to night jacket.
9. If grey coats are your thing, then don’t miss out on this one from Zara! The fleecy interior is perfect for those chilly winter nights £69.99
10. I love this textured jacket, £59 from M&S. perfectly cut for a fitted silhouette and lovely tan colour to choose from.